Loading...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Skyridge View

We're just back from our beautiful home in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands, which we call Skyridge.



We installed a web camera looking out from our top deck while we were there.  For you wonderful folks who are signed up for this blog, this one's for you.

To see a live view from our home, go here.

And if you're ever interested in renting Skyridge, you may go here.

And, of course, I'm hoping you saw the great review of The Dinosaur Hunter in the Washington Post.  If not, go here.

If you haven't read Dino yet, well...  I think you'll like it!  Go here.



And it's not too late for autographed, inscribed books for Christmas, either.  Just click where it says, "Order a personally autographed copy" and you're there!

H3

1 comment:

  1. I saw you on facebook and clicked on your blog link. I'm delighted to be able to leave a short comment to say that October Sky is one of my favorite movies.

    Your latest book sounds very interesting also. I'll definitely check into it.

    ReplyDelete